Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We had such a great time at Kayla's un-farewell sacrament talk! I don't quite know what to call it now that it's not a farewell. So much family showed up and surprised us! I wanted to share some of the pictures to show how much fun the day was. Unfortunately I was a little busy so I need to get copies of pictures from my sisters, obviously I missed a few family shots! Time seems to be going so fast, Kayla will be set apart tomorrow night and then its off to the MTC Wed. morning... as we were talking tonight, it might as well just happen because I don't think we will ever be ready. If anyone wants to send her a note or letter I will include the address, I'm sure she will LOVE mail! She will be there for nine weeks and fly out the first of November.
Sister Kayla Wilcox
Italy Milan Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 n 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

1 comment:

Julia H. Doolittle said...

I can't believe the day has come. Courtney and I went out on splits with our Sister Missionaries this week and I will take them to the Temple next week on their P Day. They were also over to the house to do some lamanating for our 5th Sunday lesson on Missionary work. We also had our good friend's son speak Sunday who returned from the Ukraine on Friday night. Courtney went to the airport to film the family so they could greet him. He had Saturday with his family, Sunday with his talk and more family time and then off to BYU early Monday morning. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that as much as you will miss her the people of Italy will need her more. We're so happy for all of you!

Music