Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally some pictures!!

Sorella Kayla has finally sent pictures home!
I knew everyone would love to see them! :)
These T-shirts are for gym day, and ya gotta love her pose.
She has grown to love all the sisters and they are so sad to say
good-by to the ones who go,
but when the new ones come in it doesn't take long
to love them too. I can't believe her time is almost over
in the MTC, she is looking forward to getting to
work in Milan and sharing the gospel, but isn't
sure if she will ever really be ready! You know
how that is. Her letters are so fun and
sometimes they make me cry, but only if I have
to read them out loud to her dad. He often
says, where's the Kayla we know? with a smile.
I loved the picture of her on the bench.
The one with the three
sisters (sorellas) is a moment of
relaxing. She says these moments are
few and far between because they are
always working so hard! But she doesn't
complain about the work,
she's just too excited. The sorella with the glasses
is her companion. The other one
is a sorella that she is close to.
Doesn't she just glow? Her flight to Italy
will be planned soon, and then she gets to
call home!! I can't wait to talk to her. Nov. 4th is
the day, and now we can say something really fun
is happening on that day since the election voting
is far from exciting this time.... just an opinion!:)
Maybe our next pictures for the blog will be of
Italy!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ginger said...

She is so beautiful, radiant. I love the one of her on the bench too. How exciting, I hope Italy is prepared for what's coming! I love that you blog about her, feels like we aren't missing anything.

Annette said...

She looks so good! I can't believe it's almost time to go! That went by fast. I have sent her e-mails but haven't heard from her. She must be too busy. Sara was here and showed me how! I miss her, too! I didn't realize how much until I saw these pictures. :(

Music