Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Midnight Premier!!!

Yes, we joined the crazy groupies and had a great time!! Jaisha and Melodie and I met up with everyone else,
stood in line at 9:30, took pictures and froze! (it really wasn't that cold) While waiting for the movie to begin we laughed, ate, laughed, visited, they had a drawing for prizes. Did I mention we laughed? When the movie started everyone screamed and then it was completely silent! Such fans, we didn't want to miss a word! lol The movie finished way toofast :( but we totally enjoyed it. Of course the book is better, but aren't they always? I'm sure the critcs won't like it. It was a fun and crazy night and we got home at 3:00 am, but Jaisha didn't mind and did just fine the next day at school. Kinda fun to be involved in something so foolish!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

gregandjaime said...

So let me just comment on this and say I think there is something missing from this picture and that something would be me! My sister who had never read the book loved the movie (what a gomer I know, what goes to the movie without reading, right?) Anyways it looks like you guys had a great time and I will try to keep my jealousy aside:)

Annette said...

Looks like I missed all the fun! Is that the Delta theater? I would have died at the midnight movie...some of us have to work for a living, ya know! I still haven't seen it yet! Amazing, huh? Glad to see you finally put up a new post! See ya in a couple of days!

Music